Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lori working part-time at Pac Rim

Well after giving "stay @ home mom & wife" a try, I am back to work part-time. I missed working ... can you believe I said that? I realize I am the type that enjoys working. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE our grandkids so when Sherri asked to not work so that she could concentrate on her school it was a perfect opportunity for me to work part-time. On the days Sherri doesn't have school she watches the kids and on days she is at school I am with the kids. It's a blessings to have both worlds.

The only thing is my husband is my boss at work and at home. Only kidding - I enjoy working with him and helping him to accomplish what God has called him to do.

2 comments:

Leah Beth said...

David just asked me the other day if you were still staying at home, not working. I said yes, as far as I know...and he wondered how long that would last. Now we know...not long! :) We miss you so much. Nothing is the same without the Higashis. We need to catch up soon!

Patty said...

Like Leah Beth, I'm not surprised the "stay-at-home" thing didn't last long.

I'm ready to find a job, too. We'll see how God leads.

Miss you!