Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Grandkids ...

So here are more pics of the grandkids. I've been spending my days watching the kids. We've been enjoying them and their parents as they've been sleeping over and spending 24/7 with us. I guess you can say we're making up for lost time.

Maicah is growing attached to me and you can say, I LOVE it! Guy & I are affectionately called "G-pa" & "G-ma" short for grand-pa and grand-ma. Maicah loves ice cream so that's his G-pa time with Guy since Guy does have a sweet tooth for ice cream.

I truly LOVE having our kids and grandkids around. The house gets messy but who cares!

3 comments:

Leah Beth said...

I love seeing pictures of you all and the grandkids. They are so adorable. We miss you like crazy but know you love having all your kids and relatives so close. Thanks for sharing all of the pictures and stories with us. We love them!

Unknown said...

OK, so Maicah is so a little version of Guy..., good thing he knows to look right at a person's eye!!!! hahhaha!!!

Thank you for the unexpected letter that arrived at the office... you didn't need to, but you know me, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that you did...I will spend it well, oh yes I will...

So I have been looking at prices to Hawaii as I only have a quick 5 day trip planned to Colorado to see Nathalie, and you all know that is way too short for a vacation.... So I need another trip to see people I love and miss dearly... any scoop on good deals with Hawaiian Airlines?

Glad you are enjoying the kids... no doubt their parents are enjoying all the help they can get...

Have fun friend...

Oh, last thought.... can I go have ice-cream with Guy when I come c u?

hannah said...

ah, so cute!! it looks like you are settling back right into life there. i'm so glad for you. hope all is well.