Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Hope Tokyo Service

After the train ride we made it to New Hope Tokyo just in time as the worship was starting. The service was packed and we spent a lot of time after service talking with members one on one. 

On woman in particular shared that she feels called to attend Pac Rim in Hawaii. We spoke in depth and I told her I would pray for her. I encouraged her if she could, visit Hawaii for DCAT conference in Hawaii then she can tour Pac Rim and sit in a class. She said it would take a miracle because of circumstances but she would pray. I need moments like this to remind that the world is bigger than my mind can conceive. 

After church all the conference volunteers went to a restaurant where Pastor Talo & his wife Nori thanked everyone with a delicious meal and a time for fellowship. By the end of the evening the woman I had spoken to told Guy that she will be coming to DCAT in Hawaii.  Wow - God is so good!

No comments: